Partnerships & Collaborations
Presenting a successful engineering education program and training graduates with necessary skills to do effective jobs in the industry require consultation and collaboration with all the beneficiaries in engineering education. The UNESCO Chair on Engineering Education creates an opportunity for the exchange of ideas and findings among these centers by signing MOU’s with the beneficiaries of the engineering education. The scopes of the MOU are as follows:
- Exchange of information on world changes in engineering education.
- Identification of challenges of engineering education in Iran.
- Evaluation and accreditation of engineering education programs.
- Suggesting procedures for re-evaluation and continuous promotion of engineering education programs.
- Developing new educational programs and courses.
- Proposing feasible approaches to improve the teaching-learning processes and its measurement.
- Developing joint research to promote engineering education.
- Cooperation in holding seminars, conferences, symposiums, get-together meetings, and offering course, workshops and lectures on engineering education.
- Cooperation in dissemination of findings at national and international levels
- Introducing Iranian engineering education potentials to the educational centers at national, regional and international levels.
- Cooperation to establish regional center for engineering education.
- Promotion of the global position of engineering education of Iran.